The aim of the scholarship is to encourage the study of Law.
The London School of Economics (officially The London School of Economics and Political Science, often referred to as LSE) is a public research university located in London, England and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
- Application Deadline: April 26, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue LLM programme.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the field of Law.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover £24,000.
- Nationality: Chinese
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: China
- Entrance Requirements: The scholarship has been established for applicants intending to study on the full-time LLM programme and who are Chinese and resident in China. Preference will be given to applicants from North-West China.The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of financial need.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the necessary language requirement of host institution.
- The mode of applying is online.
How to Apply:
- Application form
- Two academic references
- Transcripts/mark sheets and proof of existing qualifications
- Personal statement
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) general test and Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT)
- Research proposal
- Sample of written work
- Online Application